Natural Foods Clerk - Full Time
Sherm's Thunderbird Markets are a family owned business that includes 4 stores in Southern Oregon.
We are currently looking for a full time Natural Foods Clerk at Food 4 Less in Medford.
We are in need of someone with experience with natural supplements and vitamins.
Come and join our family to give the best possible customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- A person that enjoys interacting with customers and has product knowledge.
- The drive to achieve and exceed personal sales and productivity goals.
- Ensures orders are timely and accurate to monitor inventory turns.
- Builds product displays according to movement and promotions.
- Handles customer special order procedure.
- Boost product knowledge by learning the features, advantages and benefits. Staying on top of nutritional, wellness trends.
- Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper procedures for prepping, storing, rotating, stocking, and merchandising product.
Knowledge and ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and ordering systems.
Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow Team Members, customers, and vendors.
- Ability to meet customer service expectations and standards in all interactions with customers, vendors, and Team Members.
- Ability to follow directions and procedures; effective time management and organization skills.
- Passion for natural foods and supplements.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
- Strong basic math skills
- Union based job
- Full medical/dental package
- Vacation/Sick time
- Life Insurance
- Short term disability
- Additional voluntary benefits
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a position for a Natural Supplement/Wellness department or store.
- Journeyman Clerk preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- In an 8-hour work day: standing/walking 8 hours
- Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and pulling.
- Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting, squatting, and reaching.
- Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
- Ability to use tools and equipment, including box cutters, electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery.
- May require use of ladders.
Submit application online or apply in person to:
Sherm's Food 4 Less
2230 Biddle Road